Online Transaction Fraud Detection on E -Commerce Website using Python is a Web based localhost system that has a normal E-Commerce system with a custom payment gateway that check previous transactions of the users based on which we decide if user's Card has been stolen and used by someone else or not.
Fraud Detection Module :
- Check and save user's each transaction details like Amount, Location, IP Address, Source etc.
- If new transaction is issued, then check the range and location of all the previous transactions and if its under satisfactory level then proceed, if not then ask him for security questions.
- This is just a demo payment gateway no need to integrate any real gateway.
E-Commerce Module :
- This will consist of 2 Type of User's i.e. Admin and Customer.
- Admin Manages all the products and Adds them with its details like Name, Images, Description, Catg, Sub-Catg, Price, etc.
- Admin even looks onto the Order Processing system that has details of all the Orders and check for new orders, updates their status to Processing, and to Dispatched.
- User's can visit the site and check all the products and if they want to purchase something they have to register into the website by providing basic details and their Card Details so that
Fraud Detection Module can link the accounts.
- User will add products to cart and when they proceed to checkout they will be sent to our Fraud Detection Module.
- Order details will help user's to check their Order History and check its Status.
For reference you can have a look on the
Video : [login to view URL]
Details : [login to view URL]
This is an Academic Project, so it need not be 100% Quality or Best GUI. After project is delivered, I will require 1 Session explaining the Codes and File Structure and setup the project in 2 PC and check there are no Errors.
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 13500₹ tähän työhön
Hello sir. As a python and Flask/Django developer, I'm very interesting in your project. If you give me your project, I can help you well in backend code. Please contact me