Build a micro service to connect to Outlook 365 mailbox to read email real-time.
Basically build an api for example using Graph API to connect to a Mailbox and read email real-time.
1. Read email(from specific folder) from exchange server. (Outlook exchange server)
--- read From, subject, body, attachment(mostly xlsx, screenshot, outlook email, pdf), everything in the email.
--- the email along with attachment should be saved an object.
2. Build filter logic to exclude emails: the code should skip these emails :
Sent From - list //email id's list
Subject : Re/Fw ....if email is reply of forward ...skip processing the email
Subject - if text includes from List ['INC ###', 'RITM ###', 'Automatic reply', 'Azure MDev downtime notification', 'azure'] // #- is number
3. Call a micro service (I have already build a ML model - this model has two outputs)
4. Extract specific features from email.
------From, Subject, email body description, and output of my ML model(System and Intent). This variables are needed because I want to call a ticket api and pass this string values to create ticket.
5. Need to flag the email after reading(color coding flag set) or move it to a specific folder.
6. The application should be deployed on a cloud platform. so coding should be in compliance with MS Azure.