Here's a sequence of events I would need the program to do:
1. I add torrents to qbittorrent to be downloaded to a specific place
2. The program copies the torrented files to a .zip
3. The program uploads the .zip to google drive (to a specific folder within a specific drive account)
4. Then the program deletes the torrent, the torrented files and the .zip file once it is finished uploading.
5. The program does this automatically to torrents I put in the qbittorrent queue.
The program must also:
1. Be able to selectively pick which torrents go through the above mentioned steps. For example, I may be torrenting something I don’t want uploaded. OR maybe there is something I want torrented and zipped but not uploaded.
2. Making it user friendly! Like a cool .exe setup that reads everything and looks very neat would be amazing
3. A feature that could search for particular names to name the .zip file that the torrented files are copied to (more information about this will be disclosed upon discussion)
4. A feature that allows the order of the zipping and uploading of each torrent to be changed.
PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO ANY BIDS IF YOU NEED FURTHER INFORMATION.