Hi there! We are looking for a data scientist freelancer to develop an outlier/anomaly/novelty detection model. We'll provide a significant dataset of not labeled data hence the use of unsupervised techniques is a must.
The acceptance criteria will be the following:
- As it has been metioned, unsupervised methods are a must for the detection
- We expect that the outliers founded by the model could be reasonably explained
- The model will be tested with data that it has not seen before
- A sheet with the detected outliers by the model for the provided data. This sheet should have the columns: id_row, number_column, why (e.g. Column 6 is drastically far from the mean of the data)
- Notebook or python script with all the steps in order to get the results
- Conda enviroment file .yml used
18 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $160 tähän työhön
*** DATA SCIENTIST *** I am an expert in supervised learning and have much experiences in anomaly detection. I can do this project perfectly. I have done a lot of similar projects. Please give me a chance. Thank you.
For more details inbox me so that we can discuss in detail. For more details inbox me so that we can discuss in detail. For more details inbox me so that we can discuss in detail.
Hello, I'm a senior data scientist , i can provide solve the anomaly detection using unsupervised learning and clustering algorithms efficently contact me and let's discuss greetings