I am wanting a developer to write a plugin for Chrome that is similar to "Awesome Screenshot" that can be found at [url removed, login to view]
The main additional features I need are:
- when drawing a square, I need to be able to rotate it to any angle.
- I need a few more shapes to be default (at the moment there is line, square, circle etc). I will need several rectangles at specific sizes.
- When drawing a shape, I need to specify a measurement. Hence, I will provide a scale, but need to know the width & height of a drawn rectangle. Any adjustments to the size need to display this sizing on the fly.
- The program needs to be a private program. Hence, only available to those I specify. So not a public plugin but rather a hosted app that has some level of security to ensure who can use the program.
- On saving the image, I need to remove the measurements (hence, only display the rectangles/squares on the page
In essence, the project will be developed to draw rectangles on top of a Google Map that is zoomed in to a certain level. I need to be able to place as many rectangles of a certain size onto the google map. Once complete, I need to be able to save the image (google map) with the rectangles as a jpg file.
If wishing to apply for this project, please provide some experience you have with this. Also, if you have alternatives ways that this can be done, I am open to suggestions.
Attached is an example output of what I need. It basically shows an area marked out on google maps, and gives me a count of how many rectangles of a certain size can fit into the area selected. It also shows North, South, E, W. This could just be another image we place on page and rotate to suit.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $1700 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.