Are you to tackling the following job... please let me know... you'll have to have some skill in the animation creative arts and digital puppet rigging (A track record of success and a recommendations are a must):
1. You will have to "create" the new file from the artwork provided – some animation capability is needed - meaning, the 2d Moose photo attached needs to be animated from all angles to go to the next step of creating a digital puppet rig.
2. You should be able, for example, to use photoshop to edit the provided artwork and transform it into a usable digital file for insertion into video editing software. (Adobe Premiere Pro).
3. Specifically, I intend to use the new digital file of the moose in YouTube videos. The Moose's use involves him sitting or standing beside a live person and having fun conversation. The moose character – puppet rig – should have full movement capability. He must be able to hold his mug, drink from his mug, and hold the product we like to promote (photos attached).
4. This is a job for someone that understands 2d and 3d video editing and the use of cartoon characters edited into a live person video using layering and masking techniques. Ideally, a versatile puppet without limits, but to the extent possible we would ask that he be dressed in the attached 4 outfits (pictured)
5. The only digital files I have are attached. So, you will have to recreate the attached files into the desired digital format. Please let me know if this is a task you can tackle and are interested in...
If you "Got this" send me a note. I would like to have this project tackled in two weeks...