We are currently looking for a full-time web designer / developer to manage our email marketing and communications program who has a solid understanding of HTML, CSS and Photoshop for email design and deployment. Primarily, you will be responsible for developing emails into HTML/CSS, making sure they are setup to render properly on desktop and mobile clients, and sending out the emails. Additionally, you may be asked to work on other HTML/CSS projects for setting up promotional web landing pages.
PRIMARY JOB TASKS:
- Setting up emails into HTML / CSS based on provided email content and pre-approved HTML templates.
- Setting up new HTML email templates based on provided Photoshop file designs and testing to make sure they render properly on desktop and mobile clients.
- Managing Sending Emails. Once an email is setup into HTML, you will review a copy in Outlook and other email clients to make sure everything is correct. If things are not correct, you will need to update the HTML of the emails, reload them into our email system, and resend yourself new reviews until the emails are correct. At this point you will then send them to our clients to review. You would then make additional changes as required by our clients, until they are approved, and then send out the email to the lists.
- Making website updates. You should feel comfortable pulling down existing pages of a website and updating them. You should also feel comfortable creating new pages (with HTML/CSS) based on the layout of existing ones.
JOB REQUIREMENTS / REQUIRED SKILLS:
- A strong attention to detail. This job has a zero-failure policy when it comes to sending out emails correctly. You need to have the attention to detail necessary to make sure the emails are always 100% correct.
- This is a work from home position, so you must have a noise free place to work at that does not cause you to be disturbed during the day.
- High speed internet must be available where you will work
- You must be fluent with speaking, reading and writing English. You will be eventually interfacing with our clients, so you need to be able to communicate properly in English.
- You should have at least 3 years experience in web design / HTML or a similar position.
- You need to have a solid understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Job Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm eastern United States time. 1 hour for lunch.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS - WOULD BE GREAT, BUT NOT NECESSARY
- Design experience with laying out and designing emails or HTML websites
- More advanced coding experience
COMPENSATION / VACATION / HOLIDAYS
- Please provide your monthly salary requirements
- 10 paid vacation days the first year, 15 paid vacation days starting in year 2.
- We are also closed on the US holidays of Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Labor Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
39 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $2224 tähän työhön
Hy I can manage your email marketing and communications program, I am proficient in HTML,CSS, It would be great if you could drop me a message so we can discuss further. Regards-
Hello My monthly salary is 2.5~3k. I have rich experience in web development. If I will have a chance to work with you, I can deliver a great result to you in a short time. Thanks Dusko
Hello dear employer.. I am pixel-perfect HTML email template designer and developer I'll do make an email template with editable and 100% responsive. please send me message i will show you my previous work
Hi, I have experience of running email campaign for several clients. I can also manage and update your website as well Please message so we can discuss more about your requirement