We are looking for an experienced Medical sonographer. If you are not an ultrasound technologist registered or previously registered with ARRT, ARDMS, SDMS, SONOGRAPHY CANADA, Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry (ASAR), or other first world country equivalent, please do not apply.
We have a document, approximately 300 pages about ultrasound practice for medical sonography (ultrasound) technologists. This is a review of the ARRT, SDMS, and ARDMS exam prep and CE Credits.
You will skim / read the document. While doing so...
- Check for spelling and grammar errors.
- Check the vernacular to make sure it sounds correct for USA English
- Check that all statistics include either a citation or a mention of the source.
- Check that specific medical information is qualified and includes either a citation or a mention of the source.
- Make sure there is no redundancy in the material and that the presentation of the material is in an order that makes sense. Compare this to a provided outline.
- Cross reference another similar document to check for opportunities to improve ours by extending important content which may be missing.
This process should take approximately one week part time.
Candidate must be a fluent English speaker, with a background in this particular medical field.
Changes should be made in MS word using change tracking.
Candidate will be required to sign an author release prior to any work being accepted.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $462 tähän työhön
Hi there , I am a radiology resident expert in sonography and can eventually help you editing/proofreading your document , Please get in touch with more details to discuss more the project , Thank you