We are looking for an American writer to proof and correct our original guided meditation scripts. We will start with 1 script for bid today and will likely work in the future with the person we choose to do this script, depending on the work we receive.
The scripts are for 15 minute spoken meditation so not all that lengthy.
We are looking for...
1. Someone who can smooth out our scripts so they are ready for audio recording. Provide them with flow.
2. You must be a master of the English language (written and spoken).
3. Must have a vague idea or understanding of the art of meditation.
4. Recognize duplicate ideas or repeatative patterns and correct/reorganize them for better overall flow.
5. Must be able to recognize what cheesy means and avoid it at all costs. Looking for professional, intelligent quality in the scripts.
6. A writing sample must be included in every bid. Bid is for 1 rewrite of a 15 minute meditation. Small amounts of future work will follow if work well together.
7. You will have no rights on the script in any way, shape or form, nor will you receive credit.
The scripts you will be working with will read something similar to this. This is an cut from the middle of one.
....Imagine yourself in this sacred place laying on your back and in contact with the bare earth..... The ground molds to the shape of your body. It is very comfortable, very soft. Every conture of your body is supported by the earth. Let go and totally relax and just breathe it all in.
I want you to focus in on your breathing. With every inhale comes fresh clean air filling and purifying your lungs....and with every exhale your muscles relax deeper into the earth. Let your muscles become flaccid and allow your body to be cradled by the world.
If there are any distractions that present themselves at any point during this meditation, do not fight them. Acknowledge them, allow them, and accept them for what they are. Just a distraction. Allow them to integrate right into the meditation. Pay them mind for a fraction of a second and let them slip away on thier own.....