We are looking for a technical writer to create a user guide for our Software as a Service (SaaS) application. Please review our criteria below for details.
1. Basic understanding of LAN, WANS, Routers, Firewalls, Windows Servers, Windows clients (XP & Vista), website navigation, basic HTML, SOAP/web services, webcams, sound cards and other technical related topics. Nothing too in-depth, basic concept is sufficient.
2. Spend a little time to review our SaaS app with our product specialist, take notes and create a admin and user guide.
3. English speaking.
4. Able to articulate the above topics.
5. Able to complete and deliver projects in a timely manner.
6. Use good English grammar (VERY IMPORTANT)
7. Must be responsive via email, Skype or phone.
9. Ability to start immediately.
Submit at least two or three sample work to demonstrate your writing skills on any technical topic.
NOTE: We will train the selected candidate on using our product.
Potential for being our full time technical writer and we pay our full time contractors very well. We pay according to your writing skill, technical aptitude and your ability to articulate our technology. Again, we will guide you. You could start around $250 for a short project and/or rise to as high as $700 or more! Again, this is an on-going project and there will not be a shortage of work.
NOTE: If your first writing project surpasses our expectation, we will award you a cash bonus and some good quality computer hardware, like webcams - headsets and other cool stuff. We are big believers in giving out rewards.
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 362 $ tähän työhön
sir, i am new at this website however i'm good and thorough at writing and versed in the technical knowledge u mentioned. i would be grateful to be given a chance.