Different leadership styles are the key factor in the success of any project. Project Leaders are responsible and accountable for the success/failure of the project. There are numerous responsibilities that are assigned to a Project Leader during the leadership journey.
Your research/project must provide an overview of information and knowledge in a corporate environment with an underlying theme of defining leadership styles within applying the hard and soft skills for that style needed by the leader to ensure successful project delivery in your organization. (You are required to demonstrate your understanding of the relevant body of works to real-life business research).
Choose one only of the following project leadership skills using the tools that we learned during the project leadership course; starting from identifying and assess the case till executing the project.
o Prioritization (Using tools for Estimation – Scheduling – Tracking – prioritizing stakeholders).
o Team management (Using Team structures – Team development stages – Team needs).
o Embracing Accountability (Using RASCI)
o Conflict resolution (Using the Thomas-Kilmann conflict mode instrument).
o Motivation (Using one theory of motivation – Types of motivators).
o Communication in the project.
o Influencing (Using different sources of LEADER POWER).
What you have to do:
Your project task requires the preparation of a full project proposal that should contain the following components:
• Introduction: A detailed statement of the problem, research aim, and objectives that you would like to investigate and discuss.
• Literature Review and Conceptual framework: An analysis of the literature relevant to the research topic that will give you the conceptual basis for conducting your research from the previous studies.
• Methodology: Based on the conceptual framework, research aim(s), and objectives, you need to provide a detailed description of the data collection tools, data sources.
• Results and Discussion: Description about the main findings of a research, outline your thoughts to defend your research and to emphasize the significance of it.
• References: Lists all the resources you've used in your project, and your refereed journal articles as well.
• Appendices (If it is available in your study): Any supplementary material you need to add. (Optional)
Write the names of the chapters/sections of your research/ project and briefly discuss what you will write in those chapters/sections [ Number of research project between 4 to 6 ]