We are currently looking for 3 release managers for a project at an big international company in Amsterdam area. The first contract will be from the 2nd of January until June with option of extension.
Role and responsibilities:
• Will be responsible for managing software releases being pushed into markets
• Will be responsible for hosting calls with vendors for bug and defects resolution
• Will be responsible for patch release management
• Will be responsible for tracking all existing bugs ( in lab, in pre-production and production)
• Will need to work with internal teams to manage feature backlogs with product management and technical teams.
• Will be responsible for implementing defined release management process
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience in technology release management
• Must understand and have experience in testing/certification domains
• Must have Telco and/or cable operator experience
• Must have project management skills and certificates
• Must have experience in using Jira ( for ticketing, bugs/defects registry)
• Must have experience with confluence (wiki) or similar tools
• Must have good skills with PowerPoint, excel and MS project
Does this role spark your interest? Then please provide me with your most recent resume *Removed by Admin as it encourages offsite communication which breaches our Terms of Service *
Note: For this role we need someone who has a workpermit to work in the Netherlands
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi, I have +7 years experience in Managing. I have many hundreds projects. If you have any question feel free let me know. I am always available for interview.
Hi, I believe I can bring my skills and experience to your project. Please, have a look at my CV and my website. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Best regards, Nikolay Gorinov