We are a dynamic and fast paced UK based inbound marketing agency and we are looking for a project manager to join our company.
The types of projects you would be managing are:
- Online marketing - SEO, PPC, social media, etc.
- Content marketing - blogs, content creation, etc.
- Website development and management - wordpress designs
- Creative materials - videos, podcasts, etc.
- Analysis and report creation
You do not need to be an expert in each of these areas, although having a background in marketing certainly will help, but you do need to be an expert communicator, extremely well organised and be passionate to make a contribution and be recognised for your success. You also need to be a good listener, efficient, able to keep an eye on budgets and work to keep people to deadlines.
The position is for a project manager, as you will be supporting the different account managers to make sure all jobs are completed. This role doesn't include any sales' tasks.
This will start as a part-time position for a trial period and develop into a full-time position of 30- 50 hours a week. The trial period will last about a month from hiring. We are only looking for people who can work with us for 30+ hours in the future. The work can be flexible around picking up kids from school and dropping them off.
- 2 years experience in the role of a project manager.
- Great communication skills - high level of professionalism is a must when speaking with clients, alongside clear communications when delegating the tasks
- Adherence to deadlines
- A team player - include this sentence at the top of your cover letter "I would take one for the team"
- Ability to manage multiple projects which contain tasks from all areas of our business
- Fast learner
- Ability to think on your feet
- Understanding business strategies
- Experience in all types of projects mentioned above
To apply, answer these questions:
1. What makes an exceptionally good project manager?
2. What's your favourite project management software? Why?
3. Tell us a bit about a big mistake you've made when managing a project? What did you learn from it?
4. What do you think about working with us full-time?