Full Job Description
AlienPuppyTendersDotCom is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
EEO/AA-Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
US Citizenship Required:
ALIENPUPPYTENDERSCOM has an opening for a President/CEO to provide strategic, financial and operational leadership for the company and will closely coordinate and work with the Board of Directors and senior leadership team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a thoughtful and accomplished executive to join and direct a high-stakes, high-performance organization. The CEO will:
• Communicate, on behalf of the company, with shareholders, board members, government entities, and the public
• Lead the development of the company’s short- and long-term strategy
• Create and implement the organization’s vision and mission
• Evaluate the work of other executive leaders within the company, including directors, vice presidents and C-suite
• Maintain awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry developments, etc.
• Ensure that the company maintains high social responsibility wherever it does business
• Assess risks to the company and ensure they are monitored and minimized
• Setting strategic goals and making sure they are measurable and describable
• Establish and nurture relationships with existing and potential customers, as well as industry partners.
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline, MBA preferred with 15 - 20 years of relevant experience in business development or technical services in the federal and/or commercial sectors; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Exhibit an executive presence and ability to maintain a calm demeanor in high stress environments.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the federal acquisition process, and experience interacting with executive level management of various organizations; and excellent written and verbal communication skills, creativity and problem-solving ability. The candidate must also have the ability to balance team and individual responsibilities, exhibit objectivity and openness. The qualified candidate will have significant experience leading organizations or major programs through periods of rapid and significant growth and change. Must have previous experience as a leader in the Government or Government Contracting environment.
Candidates who have knowledge of a broad spectrum of science, engineering, and IT disciplines, and understanding of the aerospace industry are highly desired.
Experience within the Government or contracting space is strongly preferred.
Job Type: Full-time