I am doing an online TV show called Caterpillar to Butterfly. Currently I have a full time assistant helping me with the show. I am looking for a program manager to manage and coordinate the activities she does.
My goal with the show is build a community in email, YouTube and private Facebook group around my online TV show.
Following are the tasks that my full assistant perform that you will help in program management.
1. Help in scheduling podcast interviews with Guests, followup on pre-checklist, and then do post checklist tasks to make the episode posted to YouTube and to our website
2. Take podcast video, transcribe it, create a summary that is sent out via email to our newsletter members
3. Take 10-20 gems from the video and add them to our social media channel post queue. I will review all the social media posts by 30th of every month so we can schedule it for next month (schedule for a month in advance by 1st of the month).
4. Create mini trailer of the episode and get community excited about it
5. Send out latest podcast announcement as a weekly email newsletter (every Monday). Those who are in our email newsletter, give them option to join also our private Facebook group. Post our episode announcement to both our newsletter and Facebook group every Monday (schedule for a month in advance by 1st of the month)
6. Go LIVE in our Facebook group every Tuesday and Thursday
Your goal is to have a daily meeting with her for 30 minutes to review her work and be in overall charge of implementing our schedules and deliverables. You would split over project outcomes into smaller tasks that you would then ensure they are done. I will check in with you and the team once a week to get a status update and anything you need from me.
I expect you to spend the 30 minutes every day with her and then work couple of hours per week in general planning and followups. Please give me your quote for the work per month. We will do month-to-month.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $162 for this job
> Concise and clear communicator > Personable > Able to influence > Able to negotiate > Superb Presentation Skills > Fluent with various Social Media Platforms > In-depth knowledge of Technology