We are looking to Hire a Project Manager for our Email Campaign planning and Deployment. We plan to hire fulltime and Long Term. We currently Have 1 Person in this position that will be heavily involved in training you. But we would expect that you would have the ability to develop systems, and ensure quality is maintained on our email deployments.
This position largely involves a team of 3-4 people that deployment our email campaigns, most of which is achieved through spreadsheets.
We see ourselves hiring from Asia (Philippines quite possibly) for this position, due to costs, but of course are open to many other possibilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Planning and Setup of Email Campaign Deployments and carrying out and managing said deployments with your team.
2. Ensuring we are maximizing our resources by reviewing reports and adjusting our approach. This Can involve developing new processes and teaching your team members how to do it
3. Coordinating with the Team to optimize our team processes and create new ones that solve new problems that we face
4. Quality Assurance of Subordinate’s work
5. Developing a Deep understanding of our campaign deployment processes.
6. Developing Training plans and ensuring smooth on boarding of team members
1. Strong Verbal English Communication
2. Experience as a manager of some sort, Ideally for a few years at least.
3. Experience Delegating tasks as a team leader
4. A strong work ethic with a desire to produce top quality work
5. Moderate to Strong Comfort with IT things.
6. Experience developing new procedures and planning execution of new projects within a company.
Warning, IF you want this job and are serious please answer the following questions so we can understand the depth of your management experience - If you don't answer these questions you are unlikely to be considered for the position:
1. Do you have experience in a Management position? Please explain the job title and responsibilities as well as some of the pitfalls that you encountered in this management position.
2. Do you have experience developing/creating new branches or processes within a company? Please Describe (ie- spearheading new projects and solving problems with minimal guidance)
3. Can you describe a Scenario in which you were told to solve a problem with minimal briefing and you were given the responsibility of solving this problem. Perhaps a problem you solved that you are proud of.
4. Can you describe the depth of your IT/Computer Experience?
5. Can you describe the types of things that a project manager needs to do to ensure that their team carries out a project correctly? What needs to be assessed? And how do you ensure quality?
6. What kinds of things can a PM (Project Manager) Do to ensure that things are happening efficiently with minimal errors? How can you better coordinate with a team?