I am looking for a highly competent project manager for my small but fast-growing publishing company, Teen Thrive.
We published to date 2 Amazon Best Sellers and have a large audience of readers and fans.
At Teen Thrive, we publish books that. teach life skills to teens in a fun and engaging way.
I am looking for someone with project management skills and adequate experience with the book publishing process.
- Project management skills
- Organization skills
- Great communication
- Can manage multiple projects and sub-projects at the same time
- Can interview and vet ghostwriters, editors, and other freelancers
- Quality assurance - very important!
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Creative and can develop ideas for future books and can provide valuable feedback at each stage fo the book-creating process to help make the book better.
- Can be on top of book creation and launch projects and make sure deadlines are being met
- Can work with Asana
- Maybe most important of all - has a thorough understanding of the teen landscape and has a passion for helping teens and their moms succeed and grow with our resources.
Please only apply for this job if you match the skills mentioned above.
Please start your cover letter with the words Teens Rock.
If you are the right fit - I can't wait to hear from you and hopefully have you as a part of our team!
Thanks for your time, and I look forward to speaking with you!