• Support the development a large greenfield palm oil plantation in accordance with best operating practices.
• Train and develop the supervisors and workforce to ensure efficient and effective operations.
• To ensure that production quality and extraction rates are in accordance with schedules, budgets and targets.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in agricultural studies;
• Fluency in English
• At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably in large scale professionally run plantations
• Proven experience in project pre-launch deployment, operational & soil preparation and nurseries
• Able to multitask
• 9 to 24 month assignment in Sierra Leone
• Only short listed candidates will be notified