Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest – spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG’s strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
The Administrative Project Manager will report on a part time basis (20-30 hours/week) to our Development Manager, working to ensure accurate control information over the group’s various real estate development projects. This will include updating of schedule and cost forecasts in Microsoft Project & Excel, as well as maintaining an organized project file database. As an integral part of the team working on multiple projects at once, a high level of communication and computer skills will be critical to success. Working remotely is an option, but at least one day per week must be in-person at the FHG office in Rosemont.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The Administrative Project Manager will be responsible for a number of regular tasks related to keeping key documents up-to-date as group projects progress. During a project, cost and scheduling information will be passed from other team members to the Administrative Project Manager, who will then incorporate the raw information into the project’s formal cost estimate or schedule. The Administrative Project Manager will also upload key project files to the team’s cloud storage site, and will maintain an organized filing system there. Examples of role tasks include:
• Working with Microsoft Project to adjust a project schedule based on new timing information
• Working with Microsoft Excel to adjust a project budget spreadsheet based on new cost information
• Uploading new documents to the project Microsoft Sharepoint (cloud storage) site
• Update biweekly reports with the latest project schedule & cost information
• Update biweekly task lists, and follow up with associated project team members
• Demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel
• Demonstrates good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrates a professional demeanor whether speaking to others in person, over the phone, or via email.
• Available to work in the Rosemont FHG office at least one day a week
• High School or equivalent education required.
First Hospitality Group seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. FHG fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
I have 10 years of experience in project controls, been involved in a variety of projects. My resume is available and I can contribute even more hours if needed; The only problem is that I live in Houston, TX