I am looking for a professional, internet-savvy project manager to work part-time on an hourly basis to manage projects on sites such as this one.
Only individuals (not teams) will be considered for this position.
The role requires approximately 10 hours of work per week (for a total of 40 hours per month), with the goal of increasing this.
Ongoing duties include:
• Managing projects 7 days/week, 365 days/year, working in the time zone you live in.
• Market research via the internet.
• Simple web design and maintenance.
• Other related tasks.
The right person...:
• Has a demonstrated history of proficiently managing projects.
• Speaks and writes FLUENT American English – this is very important.
• Is a friendly project manager who expects great results from team members, and also treats each team member in a fair manner and with respect.
• Has an extremely stable internet connection with no connection issues, no electricity issues and no other issues which would inhibit getting online.
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, reliable and takes pride in doing prompt, quality work.
The rate of pay I am looking for is $2.00 to $3.00 per hour.
Please PM your resume/CV outlining your prior work history.
NOTE: Please bid for the amount you would charge as a lump sum for one month (40 hours) of work.
78 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Greetings! I've been a project manager of a company in Bangladesh for six months. Worked as online project manager for a shorter period, through GAF. My bid is for 40 hours, as you asked for.