The spec for this application is attached with details.
In the spec it outlines exactly how the syncing etc. must take place. Please not that you must stick to our standards and these must be adhered to for a sucesfull completion of this project. I do want to warn you on this upfront. Our sync framework is designed to make it easy to sync data and if you do not create the code as per our standard, we will not pass the project.
The project will be done in the following order:
1. Create proxy classes for the web services
2. Create model (info) classes for the database tables
3. Create Data Access Objects (dao) classes
4. Create 5 simple GUI screens
In the project plan we have marked off the code inspection and testing points. Before you continue we will review the code or sign off test scripts.
We manage via [url removed, login to view] and if the project needs to go to arbitration, we will send all comments etc. from basecamp to RAC.
We have sample J2ME code that you can use as a base and our sync framework document is comprehensive on exactly how we want to model, dao's & controller classes to be built.
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED ZIP FILE.
The attached [url removed, login to view] file gives you the following:
1. iphone [url removed, login to view] - the word doc with the spec
2. [url removed, login to view] - the sqlite database you should use
3. [url removed, login to view] - the sqlite database you can use in the final test script
4. sample j2me - all the model & dao classes as per j2me you can use as a base
5. final test [url removed, login to view] - screen steps of the final test script to be performed