Bluestorm Project Manager
We are looking for a project manager to join our cool, vibrant eclectic growing team in Shoreditch!
Your mission will be to deliver powerful and immensely creative mobile and web experiences to our clients. You will be involved in the planning and conception of projects, as well as managing their delivery. You’ll also be dealing directly with clients and acting as an a representative for them as well as running the projects.
We are looking for someone with a thorough understanding of digital technology, user experience and human computer interaction as well as good project management skills. You’ll be good at inspiring others and bringing out the best in the development and design team to deliver outstanding, cutting edge solutions for our clients.
This is a creative role that combines a flair and understanding for digital products with a solid competency in deliverables along with passion for mobile and web solutions. You will be team player with working with the whole app delivery process from ideas to assisting the MD in sales meetings through to working directly with the developers to make the magic happen and bring your projects to life!
• You are a detail orientated person with a high degree of technical knowledge, problem solving ability and solid project management experience.
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun and highly collaborative environment. You have a strong work ethic, you think for yourself and you are organised to meet tight deadlines.
• You are a mobile enthusiast and are abreast of all the developments within this fast changing technology. You are someone who is relentlessly focused on making great, creative ideas and experiences a reality.
• You will be working directly with our technical and design teams to manage the delivery of complex projects. You will be able to explain, guide and work with developers as to what is required and ensure that they deliver as per clients briefs.
• You’ll be managing the production process from start to finish, ensuring that your vision becomes a reality. You’ll be producing production documents such as statements of work and functional requirements. You’ll be responsible for project tracking and QA to ensure that our products are delivered on time and on budget and to our exacting standard.
• You’ll be helping streamline our production processes at Bluestorm contributing to other areas of the business such as marketing and communications when needed.
• A solid technical understand of digital technology and working directly with technical teams in a production environment.
• 2+ years experience in digital production, including project tracking, budget tracking and QA.
• Understanding of the project lifecycle and experience in writing documentation as required (eg creative briefs, statement of work, functional requirements etc)
• Excellent attention to detail
- Able to present at board level and conduct regular client facing meetings and report to the MD on a weekly basis
• Strong verbal and visual communication skills
• Experience of working to tight deadlines
• Direct experience of mobile technology
• Experience in a digital agency
- Working with small project management systems such as Basecamp and or Asana
If you feel you can add magic to Bluestorm then get in-touch we would love to hear from you!
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON SITE IN LONDON!
ONSITE LONDON BASED APPLICATIONS PLEASE ONLY APPLY (WE WILL NOT ACCEPT REMOTE WORK FOR THIS JOB) THANKS!