We require a software solution to be written in Smart Basic for use with a Lairdtech RM1xx module.
The solution must be able to provide the following functionality;
1. Automatically commence scanning for BLE iBeacons when powered up.
2. Filter received BLE advertising packets against a preset beacon UUID.
3. Where a target UUID is discovered, pass the major, minor, and RSSI values to a time stamped storage buffer.
4. Point 3 to include provision for an optional beacon battery voltage characteristic.
5. Data from the buffer is to be transmitted using LoRaWAN at preset intervals.
6. Where new Beacons have been detected since the last LoRa transmission then the transmission interval will be short e.g. 2 minutes.
7. Where no new Beacons have been detected since the last LoRa transmission then the transmission interval will be longer e.g. 5 minutes.
8. All variables for UUID, time delays etc to be clearly identifiable in the code to facilitate changes.
Skills - Smart Basic, Bluetooth, LoRa
NOTE: WE REQUIRE PROOF OF SIMILAR WORK SO WE CAN BE SURE YOU CAN DO THIS WORK
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 613 £ tähän työhön
hi, i am an electrical engineer. i have expertise in embedded system design and Matlab.i can help you with this project. Kindly reply back and let us discuss project further. regards