I need an app that will run on WIndows 10 and also on Mac OSX. It will open a Word doc template for adding a new client. Once complete, a submit button on the doc will perform the following functions:
1. Create a new folder named "Last Name" of new client field in the Google Drive folder ...it actually is a subfolder of the main company folder
2. Save the new client doc in the folder and name the doc "Last Name" also
3. Save as a txt file with the same naming convention
4. Open the .txt file with Excel
5. Save the new xlxs file as a .csv under the same name convention
Once the .csv file is created, I have a Zapier connection which will pull that file and update my cloud database with new client info.
I need this both for a Windows and a Mac OSX environment.