I’m looking for a quote based on support for a new business start up called Claws n Paws Couture - a luxury British made fashion apparel for our fury friends the Kittens and Cats of the world. With a lead, collar and harness design in a select few styles including leather, diamanté’s and engraved work. Ranging from domestic to exotic cat breeds.
Scope of work I’m looking for:
* Write a design brief.
* Design review identifying key areas for design evolution.
* Ongoing consultation.
* Consideration of appropriate materials, components and fabrication methods.
* Development and/or identification of components to suit manufacturing processes.
* Exploration of flat pattern cutting techniques with key consideration of manufacture process relevant to the concept.
* A mid-way sketching stage to show design considerations for approval before fabrication of the samples.
* Development of three toile sample in appropriate material palette - This will include one collar, one lead and one harness.
* Material/Fabric samples for reference if applicable.
* Professional photographs of the final product samples.
Im also looking for a RFQ (Request for Quotation) pack and further design work following this stage (whether at an additional cost or ongoing consultation)
For my project I’m looking for support on research benchmark brands and making considerations for current products on the market including the target demographic. Spending time looking at where designs can be improved and further refined to fit into the luxury lifestyle branding intended for the product. I’m possibly looking for an example of a logo/branding (e.g. embossed branding into the leather or a metal plate showing the brand name.)
This may be engraved using laser etching. Fastenings will be sourced from a supplier and designs confirmed via a sketching stage prior to fabrication.
Let me know if this is something you can help with and I will get my designs over :)