My name is Hugh Vu, an entrepreneur with marketing background.
I want to design a table lamp with the following specification:
* General design: the table lamp should be easy to assemble but nonetheless, its design should allow user to flexibly and easily switch to different lamp shade. The essence of the design is the joinery connecting the lamp base and shade that is unique, simple and solid.
* Lamp base: is connected to the shades through a unique and simple joinery detail
* Lamp shade: is tied to the base through the unique and simple joinery
- Lamp base: metal
- Lamp shade: fabric, PVC, metal, glass, stone, concrete etc.
- Height: 400 - 500 mm (from base to top of shade)
- Width: 350 - 450 mm (lamp shade)
I would like the complete work to include a 3D illustration along with a technical drawing.
Thank you for your time.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $229 for this job
I have experience in 3D CAD modelling and photo-realistic rendering. You can check out my works here: [url removed, login to view] Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.