We need someone who can help us with the following:
- automation of the daily workflow of our team of workers using Zapier or [login to view URL]
- integration of apps including Sunsama, Trello, Slack, Todoist, Google Calendar, Workast ToDo (in Slack), Evernote and possibly email (we use Zoho Mail)
- identify and troubleshoot errors, bugs and other issues that might come up in the development , implementation or application of integration processes
- write a “How To” guide to give workers a comprehensive and clear understanding of how the automated process can improve their workflow
- We would like to create a workflow where each worker logs in to Sunsama each day and is able to see her/her priorities for the day.
- Some of these should be regular tasks that are automatically inserted into the schedule for the day by Google Calendar.
- The right hand panel will include a list of tasks from Todoist which the worker can drag and drop into their schedule for the day.
- The problem we have is that our main communication tools are Slack and Trello, but these do not have good integrations with Todoist and or Google Calendar.
- We would like to create integrations such that a task can be assigned via Slack. Although there is a Todoist integration, one can only assign a task to oneself and not to a teammate. For this, one needs the integration with Workast's ToDo, but the problem with ToDo is that it does not exist outside of Slack. So, we are looking for way such that tasks from ToDo in Slack can be automatically converted into tasks in Todoist.
- We would like there to be a tight integration between Slack and Trello such that comments from Slack will go automatically into relevant Trello cards.
- We would also like to create an integration between Todoist and Trello such that Todoist and Sunsama tasks can correspond to individual items in a checklist in Trello, such that when individual items get checked off in Sunsama or Todoist, the Trello checklist and the corresponding Sunsama/Todoist tasklist is automatically updated. Or when a checklist is created in Trello, a list of tasks automatically appears in that worker's Todoist.
Trello only permits 3 integrations. We already use one of those slots for Slack, so that all changes made to Trello are broadcasted to Slack. There are 2 more slots that can be filled by Zapier and automate.io.
- We would also like an integration between Trello and Google Calendar, such that we can oversee the timeline of Trello projects in Google calendar.
- Also, when a due date is given to a Trello card, we would like all tasks in Todoist corresponding to any embedded checklist in Trello to get assigned a due date, and for the tasks to automatically get entered into Google Calendar on those dates as well.
This project requires someone who:
- is knowledgeable in the development of automations between apps using Zapier and [login to view URL]
- has excellent English-speaking skills
- is familiar with cloud-based productivity apps (eg. Trello, Todoist, Sunsama, etc.)
- is familiar with Slack
- is available to communicate via Skype and WhatsApp
- is knowledgeable in using Excel (could be an advantage)
Project or Ongoing Work: Project
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I already have experience for almost 5 years in software testing now i would like to work on this project to deliver proper product at prior delivery time
Need not to say I m an Electronics and Communication engineer and IES. This project is nothing in front of me. Relevant Skills and Experience Embedded system Arduino(AVR, Microcontroller 8051)