It is a private website. The website must be developed with Drupal 7. Home page display the logo and the log in form. Customized design is not needed due to the website is a internal tool. A template can be used, like [url removed, login to view] Layout is the least important feauture.
Users will upload content to the site and the content will be add to any of the RSS feeds that are needed.
*Two roles are needed:
- Editor: Add, edit and read its own content.
A content type is needed (article) and two vocabularies: website and sport
Home page of the loged user will show the last uploaded articles. A block with the last 4 or 5 articles related to every sport will be displayed. It means it will be displayed as blocks as sports are available. Also, an option to show the last uploaded articles related to every website will be available.
Find below the fields of the article:
- Author: drupal user
- Website (taxonomy)
- Sport (taxonomy). Values: Football, Motor,Tennis, Basketball...
- Image: it is a text field, it is not an image. Only a code will be type on this field. (module that allows the user to upload images is not needed)
- The author will be a drupal user (editor or administrator). The user will have a field to save the author's name.
A RSS feed for each sport is needed. The feed requires the following information for each article that will be added:
- Date: (date it was published)
- Author: Author's Name | Website
The author's name is a field of the Drupal User. Website is the value of the website Taxonomy and it will link to the website
- Image (ID). It will be the RSS enclosure, only the ID image is needed.
- Body : It can contain one or more videos embedded. Video width must be controlled for not exceeding the max width.