Hello, I have 2 Prestashop sites with 2 different catalog settings (1 is B2B, with prices hidden; the other one is B2C, with public prices and a separate customer DB).
Since this setup is unpractical due to the 2 CMS being administrated separatedly, I would like to have everything regrouped with a multistore setup, if possible.
This will be the success criteria for the completion of this project:
- B2B store becomes the main store.
- Customers can login as distributors or final customers
- Final customers can access stores from distributors with custom prices
- Distributors see wholesale prices and can set custom prices
- Administrators can approve distributor accounts and set commission and products
In order to do this, we might need to upgrade from 1.6 to 1.7, install a new theme compatible with 1.7 and probably a B2B module. The cost of the modules will be covered by me.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin €204 tähän työhön
Hello sir, Thank you for allowing me to post bid on your project. We have a great team of expert Magento Developers in New Delhi [login to view URL] have many satisfied clients all over the [login to view URL] already have successfully l Lisää
PRESTASHOP EXPERTS! We are working on prestashop since last 11 years. We could do it. Could we discuss in details over chat now? Best Regards Simla
Hello, we will support you with our professionals in your enterprise, we are specialists in the area and we can give you fantastic results, contact us!