My website seems to stop working every now and then. At first it had something to do with a 'soap' error (i can't remember exactly what it said). It then started working again.
Now, a few weeks later, it simply says 'Not found'. It's not a 404 error, i'll attach an image.
I'm able to log into the backend, however when i went to modules, it alerted me that a fatal error had occurred with one of my modules. I deleted this with Filezilla, and now when i try to go to modules in the backend it says 'Not found'.
Can someone help with this? If you are honest with what you charge and can fix this, then i'd like to stay in contact with you just in case there are any issues in the future.
If you are charging any more than £20, please do not bid. I'm sure we both know that this job is not worth more than that.
I restored my website to last night. This is what it says when i try to go to modules on the back-end:
Not Found[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module prestaboost:
Undefined variable: sprotocol
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
HI i'm interest on you offer. I'm an expert on ecommerce/prestashop and php programming and I have experience with kind of your need.I can start as soon as possible. regards
=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. Ready to start your [login to view URL] check [login to view URL] you===========