Technical Content Copywriter Job Description
Team: Regional PR & Marketing, Asia Pacific
Reporting Line: Elizabeth Henderson, Head of Regional PR & Marketing, Asia Pacific
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a Technical Content Copywriter who will work closely with our Marketing and Creative teams to write clear and concise copy for our corporate communications, ads, publications, websites, and marketing copy. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Content writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
Ultimately, you will deliver quality written pieces which appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Please submit up to three writing samples so that we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
• Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
• Shape language and tone across all marketing touchpoints (e.g. websites, press releases, blog, marketing campaigns, emails)
• Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns, industry guides and landing pages)
• Conduct internal interviews to write press releases.
• Use SEO principles to maximize the copy’s reach, including basic keyword research.
• Research industry-related topics and identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content, and recommend new topics.
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Proven work experience as a Senior Copywriter, Product Copywriter, Content Copywriter, or similar role.
• Produce a portfolio of published articles.
• Excellent writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail.
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems.
• An ability to write creative copy for large pieces of content (e.g. product descriptions) and smaller texts (e.g. social media posts).
• Good time-management skills.
• Familiarity with online marketing campaigns and press requirements.
• Basic keyword search knowledge.
• BSc in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or relevant field.