JIRA Migration Pro
We need help with migrating our Jira (J) tickets.
We have J installed on our dedicated server. It's become compromised, so we need a fresh installation - which we now have. Problem is that our sysad is unable to migrate our old tickets to the new J installation.
We are open to migrating to the cloud if necessary.
You can get access and discuss with two part-time Sysads who are located in Kyrgyzstan and Armenia.
• Assure cloud and data center Jira operations (for multiple environments);
• Support existing interfaces to internal tools and implementation of new ones;
• Support data migrations between Jira environments including complete migration from data center to the cloud;
• Create and support self-developed Jira plugins;
• Work in distributed international team;
• Work in fast changing agile environment.
• good knowledge of CI\CD & DevOps concepts;
• CI/CD tools: Gitlab CI;
• version control tools: Git;
• programming languages: java se basic knowledge, python;
• scripting: Bash;
• experience with Java application servers: Tomcat / Jboss;
• infrastructure orchestration: Ansible (ready to consider candidates with knowledge of Chef / Salt);
• containers: Docker
Please grade yourself in the following
1. OS Debian Linux
3. Dovecot + sieve scripts
5. Roundcube Webmail
Please start your application with: "I'm a Jira pro".
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $19/tunti tähän työhön
Hello, I'm an expert. I have more than 7+ years of experience as a Linux System Admin. I have excellent knowledge and experience with JIRA Migration. I can help you. Ping me for more discussion. Thanks.