Mitsubishi PLCs to commit data up to PostgreSQL via MX Component.
- A module that processes data / (SQL statement) forwarded from multiple PLCs and then commits it to the PostgreSQL database on the cloud. (DigitalOcean)
- A module that feedback ACKnowledge code back to designated PLC to confirm the committed records.
- a deployable program in Windows 10 environment with meaningful settings such as managing PLC device records, PostgreSQL connection param etc.
- any requirements that are not listed while the project is proceeding, and those requirements are relevant to determine project success.
- Whereby the PLC able to query data from the Database to get relevant machine parameter data; PLC to update latest machine parameter data up to database.
1- PLCs to commit sensor data back to Database
2- PLCs to query machine parameter data from the Database to set the machine state e.g heat needed is 90c.
3- PLCs to grab machine parameter data from the machine and update to the Database.
Test case for scenario 1: able to insert/update data from PLC to selected table on DB
Test case for scenario 2: PLCs able to query & get data from selected table on DB.
Test case for scenario 3: PLCs able to update certain column to selected table on DB.