HEALTH IS WEALTH -- 2
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
25. REASON WHY HEALTH IS WEALTH
[login to view URL] bills are expensive. Healthy people save money on medical costs. Sick people spend their hard earned cash on medical bills rather than on things they enjoy.
2. Healthy workers are more productive. When we are in good health, we can work more productively. Studies have shown that people in good health are able to earn more money and work more productively.
3. A healthy body and mind are riches in their own right. It does not matter how much you are struggling to make ends meet, if you have your health you have an immeasurably valuable asset.
4. Beauty products do not come cheap. If you eat healthily and exercise your skin will glow and your hair will be in great condition. No need for those expensive beauty products!
5. Feeling great gives you confidence. When you have a high level of wellbeing, you will also tend to have a confident and go-getting attitude which will enable you to succeed in all of your aspirations.
6. Health boosts your brain power. Foods rich in zinc, omega fatty acids and other vital nutrients keep your brain working to its highest potential.
7. Strong bones. A diet rich in calcium keeps your teeth and bones nice and strong. No need to hire anyone to life things for you in later life.
8. Mobility aids cost money. If you get weaker in later life due to a lack of exercise or a poor diet, you may have to fork out a lot of money to purchase mobility aids (such as walking sticks).
9. Health insurance becomes more expensive. If you get sick, your health insurance bills can skyrocket.
10. Traveling becomes harder – and more expensive. The flexibility of a healthy body makes holidaying much easier: no need to pay extra for specialized accommodation. 11. Exercise is free.
Any good businessperson will tell you that if you pay nothing and get plenty in return, you have made a great deal. Exercise like jogging, yoga in your front room or dancing is totally free and yet it significantly enhances your physical and mental health and thus your material wealth.
12. You spend less on dental care.
Healthy teeth are much cheaper to maintain than unhealthy ones.
13. Ill health begets ill health.
If you let a condition go untreated, or if you are generally unhealthy, you increase your chances of getting even more unhealthy. And, this gets more and more expensive in the long run.
14. Healthy diets are cheaper.
Diets low in sugary soda, fatty meat and creamy desserts are significantly cheaper. Lentils, pure water and home grown veg cost just a few cents and are much better for you.
15. Healthy people can stay productive for longer.
Making money takes energy, so healthy energy levels are often necessary. If you cultivate good healthy habits, you can keep earning money later in life.
16. Unpaid sick leave can be awful.
If you wind up taking unpaid sick leave, it can hit your wallet hard.
17. Over the counter (OTC) medications are often very expensive.
If you are generally unhealthy, you are more likely to catch colds and flu – leading to expensive trips to the drugstore.
18. Make money by helping others become fit.
Capitalize on your knowledge of health by teaching others. Become a coach or personal fitness trainer.
19. Sell exercise related books.
Write a book on exercise and make money from your theoretical knowledge.
20. Join the diet industry and make money.
Healthcare and diet industry can make a lot of money from health products and services. Make money by writing a cookbook, or a book of healthy nutrition tips.
21. Avoid supplements.
A healthy diet means that you do not need to spend money on expensive supplements.
22. Health is an investment.
You may spend money on running shoes, smoothies and so on. But, this is an investment that will pay dividends.
23. Package holidays are cheaper.
People with no history of ill health can get cheaper deals on holidays and travel insurance.
24. You can spend more time with your kids.
When we are healthy, we have more time on our hands. Being able to play soccer with your kids or go hiking with them well into your 70s is one of life’s true riches.
If you put away all of the money that you save on all of the expenses listed above, you will reap a whole lot of interest.
Projektin tunnus: #37478123