Hi I'm going to repost this to be a bit more clear to avoid conversations with people pretending to be someone they are not.
- After this job is awarded you will be required to have a WebCam conversation with me and prove that you are the person in the photo of your profile. If you are not the project will be terminated.
- You will also be required to connect to my internal software to prove you are in the location you say you are from. I've had to many scam artist trying to say they are from areas they are not from.
- If you say you are from a Russian speaking country then you should speak Russian, if you say you are from an English speaking country then you should speak English FLUENTLY, there will be a SPOKEN language test for the languages you speak and the area you say you are from.
- I will verify if you have senior level coding skills or not. If you are not ready to verify your coding abilities please do not place a bid.
- I am not looking to work with agency's. If you are an agency or team do not apply. I am only looking for individual freelancers and that will be checked throughout your work with me.
We are looking for a Node JS / React JS Developer to work project for an ERP / quoting system. You would be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Primarily developing all of the server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for developing the front-end elements as per the design provided. Therefore, experience with front-end technologies is required as well.
We are also looking for someone with PHP and Vue.js experience. More no why this is when we talk.
Ideally we are looking for a senior Node JS developer with proven experience in developing large scale cloud-based web applications utilizing these tools and technologies (Azur Cloud, Azur PostgreSQL DB, vue.js, nginx, rancher, GIT and IOS development) with knowledge in (Laravel PHP, Angular JS, HTML5, CCS3, MySQL DB and AWS )