I have a script that was done by a previous freelancer (lostarchives) have tried to contact him but to no avail so offering this work out.
The script reads a live product XML feed then it puts products into cubcart 4.3 via a mysql database then creates a rss feed. Ok most of the script is working but i have made changes to my store and the results aint the same. These are the problems.
[url removed, login to view] i put a product into a sub catagory it doesn't update it from the feed after that.
2. If the qauntity is 0 or less i don't want it importing but it does.
3. The Rss feed isn't working with googlebase so no products are been imported.
And lastly i need to execute UPDATE CubeCart_inventory SET taxType = 1
after the script has imported. Any other tweeks greatfully recieved