Heads up on Implied Enterprise Valuation Tool.
A glimpse of what I am building. “Simple" and “Granular Detailed" )...
Sensitivities are ( modifiable ) within excel and within the sliding scale tool for our website. ( If my code stacks up ).
Excel will be provided which requires testing…
Two primary revenue streams ( Management Fee & Performance Fee ) from various jurisdictions, costs centres, licence agreements and or project specific agreements.
( Only two (2) gross revenues).
- Assets Under Management ( FUM )
- Management Fee ( 0.00% to 2.00% )
- Performance Fee ( 0.00% to 30% ) ( Dynamic Factors are Yield and Active Funds Managed )
Assumptions required are not that complicated and the Model / Excel covers everything ( broken down into three;
1. Management Fee
2. Performance Fee
3. Associated Cost of Capital ( Distribution / Opex )
We need the end user to play with model on a sliding scale within a locked page on our website.
Sensitivities that the end user needs to modify ( play with ) are referenced below:
- FUM ( $)
- Yield ( %)
- Management Fee (%)
- Performance Fee (%)
- OPEX (%)
- Distribution (%)
The Results need to be sharp!
- Investors Net IRR ( Post Management Fee )
- Traders Management Fee %
- Traders Performance Fee %
- Group EBITDA
- Group NPAT
- Group Implied Enterprise Valuation ( EV 8 & 15 Times )
- a few other simple calculations like capital raising offers and assumptions against round raising to evidence value.
I am willing to pay US$400.00 for this service this week. Defined outcome required to support excel provided.
It needs to be sharp, clean, elegant and installed in code ready for Word Press, iFrame or AWS or Jotform even?
The Excel will show all the formulas and math and assumptions - I have many more of these jobs available.
Sincere appreciation for reviewing my needs, best regards, Tim