· Experience with server-side development/scripting (Node.js, Java, PHP etc.)
· Good understanding of the web ecosystem (hosting, app/web server, network protocols, consumer device/browser).
· Good knowledge of performance and memory optimizations for the mobile platform.
· Proficient with source code management (Git/Bitbucket/GitHub)
· Understanding of VOD, live streaming, and DRM is a plus.
· Experience with Agile development methodologies e.g. Scrum, TDD.
· Experienced in the TV industry (IPTV, Connected TV) Apple TV development -TVML is certainly a plus but not a necessity.
At least five years experience in professional front-end development.
Some experience with Python, MongoDB and/or PostgreSQL.
Experience with a variety of front-end frameworks, including Vanilla JS.
Experience with modern front-end tools, e.g., node.js, grunt, LESS, browserify.
An eye for aesthetic design and UX
*Experience with VOD/Live broadcast/Smart TV apps
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY INDIVIDUALS WHO FULLY READ AND RESPOND BASED ON RELEVANT INFO WILL BE CONSIDERED. AUTOMATED POSTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. ALSO THIS IS A LOCAL LISTING, YOU WILL HAVE TO PERFORM WORK IN CLIENT OFFICE.