I am looking for a PHP Developer and a person that has experience in payment processing. If you wish to move the app to your own hosting we will assist you in doing so if necessary by giving you the server access you need.
Here is a link to where you need to go: [login to view URL]
We have this portal running fairly well but need these changes:
Requests & Issues :
1. List birthdates or/& list if adult or student online under Participant Management
2. Is there an overall report or some way to show how many students & how many adults in the group/ can we add this? We have a link we use to an excel spreadsheet but would like to see it in the portal.
3. Under Participant management – you cannot see how many people are on the trip. Traveler id skips; 1094, 1095, 1097, 1100 – not consistent to see how many people are on the trip. (if I run the report I can figure it out on excel sheet)
4. Can the report list birthdates (then we can figure adult or student)
5. Fundraising section is not user friendly. I can give you instructions on how we have to use it to make it work but like I mentioned it is not user friendly.
6. Refunds do not get adjusted. I just canceled a person that got a refund. No invoice generated for this.
7. Adjusted pricing from $1,035 to $1,032. Added in description & nothing transferred to the invoice.
8. Due dates are not reflected on the invoice correctly. Participant Management has the correct price; the invoice doesn’t show correct due date of 8/1/18; it says 9/1/18; which now a lot of the people think due date is 9/1/18.
***Invoices are not tying in with the user management sheet & Fundraising is not working at all the way we would like it.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
look like this is the case of deprecated function, and that usually harm well running website. I am expert php developer having strong logical skill and master in bug fixing.