This is a rush project that must be completed no later than Wednesday July 29, 5pm US Central Time. Please only bid if you are available for immediate start.
We need to develop a Wordpress host page for live video delivery. We are providing the Wordpress hosting. The host page needs to match our customer's main website branding. By "branding", I mean their logo, colors, etc., with the logo banner at the top of the page maintaining the layout of their main site. Their main site is very basic in layout, look and feel, so this should be very simple.
The site is a single page including the following items:
1. Customer branding at the top of the page
2. Active Directory Integration (we've looked at [url removed, login to view] as the solution for this need). The visitor cannot access any content or features on the page until successfully passing verification.
3. Video player that will be provided as an iFrame
4. Chat - The chat window would appear to the right of the video. Usernames for the chat would be provided from the Active Directory (First Name, Last Name). This is just a simple group chat (no one-on-one chats, just group where all comments are viewable to all visitors).
5. Submit a Question - This would be a simple text field where the visitor can type a question and click a Submit button. When the viewer clicks Submit, the question is sent to a specified email address, along with the name of the visitor who sent the question. The "Sender" should receive some kind of success feedback for a successful question submission.
6. Script to determine if the visitor is on the customer's local network or outside of the customer's network. If the visitor is inside the customer's LAN, a visual message with text instructions will appear instructing the viewer to access the video from the locally distributed version. Exact copy will be provided upon freelancer selection.
Please let me know if there are any items that require clarification. We need to get started on this project as soon as possible.