I am looking for an expert frontend developer who is passionate about clean semantic code and has a good eye for detail.
- Create a home template based on PSDs provided.
- Page header to be full width main contain to keep within a fixed width
- Use light weight bootstrap or Genesis Framework to create the template.
- the PSDs provided will have a number sizes to match different device sizes.
- Template must be easy to modify through the wordpress editor.
- Theme must not use divs within the wordpress editor. Short codes for column structure and or widgets for unique page elements preferably used.
- Fonts should not use inline styles. Instead fonts should use container class. I don't want unique inline custom styles for fonts within an editor.
- Text in the coloured boxes will be linked to various pages on the site so custom menus could be used. I am open to suggestions how this should be developed. You will notice the image boxes are hidden on small device sizes. The background colour would also require changing on the small devices to match the design.
- A slider is required for both testimonials and twitter.
In your bid can you please explain how you would develop the box grid on the page. See attached design concept.
For some reason it didn't attach my designs when I submitted the project please see new attachment.