I need changes to roughly 5 pages in Wordpress. I don't think any of these require database changes and will hopefully be easy cosmetic changes.
Group Creation/Edit Page (“create-group”):
1. Add a public/private option similar to the job screen. This will save the preference in the database.
2. Only allow the uploading of pdfs.
3. Allow the uploading of one image for the group which will be displayed on the group page (like a logo)
Group View Page (/*group name*/):
1. Remove the "valid to date" on the group
2. Remove the uploading of files to the group unless the user is the group owner.
3. What is "you have not joined the group" on the group search page? Remove it if it's not needed.
4. Person who creates the group is the Admin/Owner/Creator. Who is the only one who can edit the group.
5. Add the “Create New Post” button to the group page to create a Job for that group. This can only been done by the group admin/owner/creator.
Invite members needs to be changed to allow adding email addresses.
Group Search Page (“search-group”):
1. Search box for searching a name “*like*”
2. This search should only search the public groups so the pull down selection object can be removed.
3. Have better sorting and filtering of the found groups.
Job Search Page (“edit-profile”):
1. Add "group" column which is the group the job is for.
2. Fix the available jobs page as there is page navigation even though the jobs are hidden. Should only require pages for the available jobs.
3. Make the available jobs sort-able and/or filterable by each column of data.
Create Post Page (“my-posts/?task=new”):
1. Add a expiry date field and default it for 1 month into the future.
2. Post to be linked to that group so they can be sorted or filtered. And you need to be part of that group to see it.
42 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 267 $ tähän työhön
Hi, I'm senior web developer and I'm very interested in your project. I've done many Wordpress projects. Hope I will have a chance to work for you on this project. Please contact me. Thanks