DreamStone is looking for a developer to build our cool new funky blog website. This job has a basic fee, any a discretionary bonus depending on the speed, accuracy and quality of your work and communication (or your test - see below).
In order to apply to this job, you *MUST* read this posting in full. We have listed ALL the features we want so there is is 100% transparency and all tasks are clearly laid out upfront.
(1) Customize our wordpress blog template so that it has data columns + integrate 3rd party advertising extension;
(2) Allow blog moderator to post pictures, youtube videos, offer raffles via pop-up notification to all users at any time of the day;
(3) Integrate several RSS news API's from websites and blogs. The RSS must feed directly (no delay) into our blog (see example: [login to view URL]). The RSS feed layout of pictures / text must be aligned perfectly, looks professional;
(4) Any new visitor shall initially see our blog page with a blurry background and a gateway to access it is in the form of a "private community sign-up access only" pop up. Signup triggers a verification link sent to user, and mailchimp integration to collect users data;
(5) Bloggers can post comments on RSS feed or posts in forums. Moderator can restore, edit or delete comments;
(6) Integrate google analytics to track logins and clicks on 3rd party advertising and clicks on blog sign-ups etc. ;
(7) Social media integration with FB, Twitter, Instagram;
(8) Tests new blog website to achieve 30% or less bounce rate + do very basic SEO;
(9) Link Blog URL to the "Blog" button on our main website [login to view URL] ;
(10) Easy set up of API for live streaming from one of these providers: [login to view URL]
...and then link the URL to the "Live broadcast" button on our main website.
(11) Recommend and implement tweaks, features, ideas to make our site / blog amazing.
***NOTE*** We require a developer who can do ALL of the above. SO, when submitting to this job, you MUST provide URL's to evidence similar work on ALL of the following:
(a) Cool funky Wordpress blogs (design layouts) and links to the latest free wordpress blog templates you are 110% confident in customizing;
(b) Integration of API to RSS feed from other websites (e.g. RSS news feed etc.) and Live streaming API integrations;
(c) Integration of private sign-up & subscriber pop up form;
(d) Evidence of low bounce rate with proof from analytics ;
(e) Any other cool features that are linked to the above requirements only.
***WARNING: If you DO NOT PROVIDE evidence of your past work in any API RSS feed integration ... then you MUST DO A TEST (see attached test document) TO PROVE YOU HAVE THE SKILLS! OTHERWISE DO NOT WASTE BOTH OUR TIME*** The test expires in 48 hours from the date of this posting. The bonus is discretionary.
**If you attempt to convince us with words that you "will have more positive ratings in the future" (also known as: speculation, conjecture, hypotheticals) then come back and re-apply in the future when you do have those good ratings, otherwise we will not gamble our money on hypotheticals or speculation**
*If you cannot do the ENTIRE job description above, then do NOT apply to this job*
NOTE: The best developer for the job is someone (i) highly professional (ii) who can confidently do ALL the above AND (iii) quotes the most competitive price. To prove you read this post in full, you need to put the following: *API-Read-It-In-Full-100%-Achievable* in the subject header of your submission, so we know you read this posting in full.
*DO NOT submit ANY unsolicited offering of services that are not related to this job posting. Any and ALL unsolicited submissions will be deleted and reported as a spam complaint to Freelancer.com officials**
We look forward to serious submissions ONLY.