Looking for a strong wordpress backend developer who can work on a custom wordpress plugin and implement requested changes to wordpress-standards.
We have built a wordpress multi-site site which handles background screening checks in Sydney, Australia. Currently we process 22 background screening checks. Some use 3rd party APIs to return results automatically, some require us to manually process the info into another API and input the results into wordpress, while others are completely manually processed. We are looking to build a tool which will allow admins to facilitate the many tasks of processing a screening check with ease.
The site is 90% complete. We currently have a custom plugin that identifies a status to a user's screening check which is a gravity form entry. A status can be something such as 'complete', 'incomplete', 'more info required' etc. We need to expand on this functionality to include the abilities as outlined in the UI mockups. Some of the new features which will be required are:
- to send emails to identified email addresses
- to generate custom PDFs and send to identified email addresses
- to show when these emails/pdfs were sent, with link to view their contents
- administrator may edit the emails/pdf contents before sending
- default text for populating pdfs and emails will be contained in a template system. Admins should be able to add/edit/remove/assign templates to specific screening checks
- show expandable list of screening checks with search, filter, and sorting
- will need to expand on a mysql table to include more info pertaining to user's screening checks
- admins can upload files to user's screening check
- admins can make notes regarding a screening check
- all admin activity is logged on screening check
- many other smaller features (see UI mockups)
We've outlined as much as possible within the UI mockups. The backend developer who initially built this custom plugin should also be available via email to answer the more technical questions regarding it's setup.
- Strong PHP skills
- Strong understanding of wordpress standards in coding/classes, and how to create/modify custom plugins
- Ability to take initiative to ask questions and fully understand what we are asking for
- Creativity to "fill in the gaps" if any technical/UX details are left out
- Strong attention to detail, ability to build to design
- Fluent in english
108 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks