We’re looking for a Wordpress Developer to create a new template for our soon to be launched website, in addition to ongoing website development work.
We’re looking for a ‘Web Developer’ rather than a ‘Website Designer’. We already have a template layout and colours etc… we’re simply needing Technical help to improve on what we’re already got and add plugins/software as we develop the site.
Here’s what we’re looking for in both the short and long term:
Stage 1: (Immediately)
- New website template (inc improvements to upgrade existing template, security, mobile friendly, compatible on all browsers, banner ad space)
- Create a ‘sub-homepage’ for each main ‘category’ (menu item), so that we can offer advertising specific to that category (eg. CrossFit, Nutrition etc), and also have posts related to that category stream down that ‘sub-homepage’?
- InfusionSoft integration (please also list your experience using InfusionSoft) – to increase opt-ins, we’ll be offering several e-books which will need to be either downloaded or emailed once someone opts in. This will need to be setup and integrated with InfusionSoft.
Stage 2: (3-6 months from now)
- Forum - Creation of a Forum (‘V Bulletin’ or alternative?)
- Delivery of Training – a platform allowing us to deliver a training course with videos etc, and a customer login area to track their fitness progress/results (inc setup of payment gateway and integration with InfusionSoft CRM)
- Directory – creation of a directory with free and premium listing
Stage 3: (6-12 months from now)
- Geo-Niching/Targeting – allowing local targeting of content and/or ads
- Geo-PPC – allowing geo-targeting of PPC ads (using google or our own unique PPC ad service?)
Odd jobs will likely pop up as we grow the site and think of new ideas or act upon new opportunities, so we’re looking for someone who is technically minded, solution-oriented and creative technically.
- Have a Positive Attitude and a friendly nature
- Be honest, reliable and pro-active
- Be solution-oriented (no 'this is too hard', 'I can't do that')
- Communicate clearly and logically in perfect English
- Reply to our emails within 24hrs (no 3-days-later replies, that's unacceptable)
- Conduct yourself professionally at all times
- Follow instructions to the letter AND have your own creativity to think independently when you need to ‘think on your feet’
- Clarify things you don’t understand and ask questions BEFORE you act
- Adhere to reasonable deadlines when requested
Please provide us with a brief description about yourself, your skills and why this position is suitable for you. Please also provide your resume, examples of your work, links to your website and/or social media profiles etc.
Add two smilie faces to the end of your proposal so that we know you read this far, that you have attention to detail, that you can follow logical instructions, and that you’re a nice person :)
If you can deliver on ALL of the above, we'd like to hear from you!
This will be an ongoing project for the right person.
Thanks for your time, we look forward to hearing from you :)
52 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks