Basically i want to export the Customer and Product information first in xlsx and later import it back with Product quantity for creating Orders.
I need Final source code, working demo and Intermediate demo. You can demo it in any temporary public website. The website should have sample Products ( at least 20-25) and sample customers (25-40).
The implementation has be done in customer php page. Implementation should be generic enough so that when I use this page in any woocommerce site, I should be able to export and import the xlsx file.
Thus it should not have any hardcoding on number of products, types, customers, etc.
The page should provide basic screen with Export template. Once this xlsx template is exported, internally it should have meta data about date and also some special key(like nonce).
This key will be validated everytime a import happens. If the template is older than 1 day, then import will not happen.
XLSX format will be
- Rows will be product names as expressed in woocommerce site.
- Columns will be Customer names.
- Thus if 15 products and 5 customers are there, we will have 15 x 5 matrix created in xls.
- Thus Column (0,0) is left blank. Column(0, 1 :5 ) will contain Customer names.
- Thus Rows ( 1:15, 0) will contain Product names
- Thus both column ( 0, 1:5) and Rows ( 1:15, 0 ) will be read only, bold and black format
- All the cels from ( 1,1) to (15,5) will be editable with numbers. This would be the actual Quantiy.
- If no entry is done, it is assumed to be NA. Don’t fill 0 as default. NA should be default.
Once the user fills the xslx file, he will come to same page, and upload/import option.
The customerpage shall validate the template, and also numeric values. Once validation is done, it would start creating orders customer wise taking only those quantities which are >0 and NA in the xlsx.
Status of creating and ordered Id should be displayed once all the customer orders are imported.
User shall use only Excel 2007. So xlsx should be opened using that.
Please use latest wordpress and woocommerce version as on 15th August 2016. Don’t use bet versions. Just use the final released versions.
- Expect 3-5 days max with at least 2 intermediate reviews.
- Source code has to be shared
- Freelancer can demo on some sample public website
- Everyday report has to be generated and posted
- It is more important to communicate progress everyday.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, woo pro here I go get your stuff done for you professionally. Please visit our work: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] looking forward to more details, let things roll now. Michael