Woocommerce Products has atrributes and variations. They can be hidden when needed with woocommerce backend.
However we have
5 products, Products has same variations (same attribute terms totally 34 terms), but
products has variations in order of 6 + 9 + 15 + 20 + 30 Totally 80 variations. all have same attribute terms. When one should be hidden we need to hide 80 times at woocommerce backend and it needs alot of work and time.
We have a code for /themes/themeNAME/[login to view URL]
Which can help to hide A variation OR variations for all products with slug name of TERM.
I can add or delete slug when needed.
However we need a easy way to do it for regular users.
I have a form attached there are 34 terms (macaron type)
Their slugs are written in the form
1. form can be easy plugin working in wordpress backend
2. When there is no disabled/hide macaron, it shows
Disabled Macarons: None
3. When there is/are disabled macarons and somebody come to form; their name will be showed at top, and also their checboxed will be already checked
4. When all checkboxes not checked and submit button clicked
it turns to none
all wil be available again no disabled macaron
5. value at the form is TERM's slug which we uses at the disable/hide code
Working, the form can be write and delete the mysql db and the [login to view URL] code can read from there
Any question will be answered