Please read carefully.
Current situation –
1. I have a two language Woocommerce shop.
2. I have configured bulk discount - Bulk discount is configured based on discount profiles sets: 301, 302 etc. (using a plugin from WP lab)
a. Each set consist of several bulk discount rules.
b. Each set can be assigned to a product
c. Once a product is assigned a discount profile, the discount profiles, discount rules will apply fort hat product
3. I have WP all import / export free edition installed, with woocommerce products support.
Create both a manual as automatic (cron) export / import proces for woocommerce products which supports UPDATING the following woocommerce products data (if changed) Title, Description, Price, stock, discount profile (_wc_bulk_pricing_ruleset). This last is custom product data added by the bulk discount plugin.
1. Create export product data template file: id, sku, title, price, stock, _wc_bulk_pricing_ruleset
2. Create an import product data template file: id, sku, title, price, stock, _wc_bulk_pricing_ruleset
3. Template import & export file needs to a .CSV comma seperated editable file using Excel.
4. Configure the import so product are UPDATED ONLY if one of the above product data is changed, per product. Else keep the product data unchanged!
5. Create an export / import product update demo manually
6. Create an export /import product update demo for cron jobs
a. Auto export to local server folder / export
b. Auto import to local server folder /import
c. Remove file after import or work with timestamps (or alternative to check whether new import file is available)
7. Re-use wp all / import or use another plugin. We do not want to pay for additional plugins needed.
Needed – 2 days.