Hi, I need someone to do some customization for this WooCommerce Membership plugin so that users who already spent $150 to $1000 on the store will automatically assigned to a particular Membership Plan.
When user total spending if from $A to $B, they will be automatically assigned to Plan A.
Total Spent $150 - $1000 ------> Auto assign to Plan A
Total Spent $1001 - $5000 ---------> Auto assign/upgrade to Plan B
Plugin link: [login to view URL]
Custom Function needed:
1. Automatically detect any users with total spending of over $150 and auto assign them to the Membership Plan that I can set.
2. I can edit the total spending value range amount.
3. I can edit the plan the users will be assigned for each value range.
4. (Optional) Woocommerce send out Congratulation email when users been auto upgrade.
1. It's ok if the customization being done via code snippets, with indication where to edit if I want to make changes on the range values & plans.
2. (Optional) It would be better if you can the settings UI/Option page/ACF Option to make the value changes easier for no-code users.