I have an online construction jobs site and am needing a few tweaks to the layout.
1. a) In the employer and job seeker sign-up refferal (referral) isspelled wrong. Also on the referral search menu item in the admin. area.
b) Add a drop down list for cities that correlates with the state drop down lists. In all pages that have the states or locations set in. i.e.... sign-up pages, company profile pages, resumes, employer and employee searches incl. the front page job searches, Any where the state info. is requested.
2. a) Make all phone number entry areas auto format. Make it reject it if there isn't 10 # type characters inserted.
3. a) When an employer signs up, after they filled out the main sign-up/ registration info. when they click on the "submit" button make the site automatically take them to the "create company" profile page. Then upon submitting that co. info, make the site take them to the post opening page upon clicking on the "submit" button.
4. The job seekers are to be automatically taken to fill out a resume after they submit their main regis. info. just like the employers.
5. Create additional 4 banners on the site in conjunction with the add banner menu item in the admin area with all the same reporting info as the existing info. I want this to show the original plus the new 4 available banner areas and a way to select them. I want them to be able to be placed via this add banner menu per the names and placement as follows and have the results tracked per the banner names as with the existing banners. I want a small graphic showing the placement for reference use.
#1 Banner) very top of front page under site heading graphic, entire width of page.
#2 Banner) top of front page under site heading graphic, but one down from #1 banner, entire width of page.
#3 Banner) very bottom of front page but above bottom header, entire width of page.
#4 Banner) bottom of front page but but above bottom header, just below the #3 banner, entire width of page.
4 original banners below
#5 Banner) under #4 banner
#6 Banner) under #5 banner
#7 Banner) under #6 banner
#8 Banner) under #7 banner
******All Banners should operate so that if they are or are not being used the header and other items move accordingly so site looks proper either way without gaps.
7. Place up to 6 partnering link boxes w/ graphic upload capability on the site in conjunction with the admin. menu. Next to the banner menu item area in the admin area place a extra line for manage Partner Links and another add Partner Links same as with the banner area. Create the Partner Links window showing the 6 available Partner Links areas and a way to select them as with the changes to the banner ads. I want them to be able to be placed via this add Partner Links menu per the names and placement as follows and have the results tracked as per the banner areas are.
#1- 2 partner link) very top of front page under the 2 banners to the left of the page (leaving room for the current item of interest banner, see below #8)
#3 - 6 parner link) along front page but along left side of page under site stats.
8. I want 2 "current area of interest" banners placed per the following;
#1) where the orig. one is already placed along the left side of front page towards the bottom (currently under the site stats that ststes about the free listing
#2) to the right of the #1 & 2 partnering links equal to the heigth of both of them.
9. Create ability to turn on and off the display of the "site stats" area on front page in the admin menu area and when turned off have it display in the adnin menu area. The "Partnering boxes" located adjacent and below same will have their position automatically adjusted up to replace the removed "site stat" area.
10. Make the Premium employers logo's at the right go to their company profile as it is currently but only on the links from the Premium listings also list the jobs from said company listed as well with the co. profile. Only for premium Employers links and not to have it happen when you look at company profile that is not a premium member
11. Make adjustments to the resume search terms provided by the website, make some additional packages that includes searching and job posting, either unlimited job posting or set by days. Examples of these packages are listed here: The plans do not have to be exactly like these just additional options for people to be able to choose. There also needs to be set time limits on job postings, like indicated below with options or time periods with additional costs to keep up another 30 days. Ask Jeremy if you have any quetions.
1 Month $[url removed, login to view]
2 Months $1,[url removed, login to view]
3 Months $2,[url removed, login to view]
6 Months $3,[url removed, login to view]
1 Year $7,[url removed, login to view]
*Premier Plans provide unlimited job postings and unlimited resume searching for the prescribed timeframe.
Job Posting Only
Single Job Posting (30 Days) $[url removed, login to view]
Single Job Posting (60 Days) $[url removed, login to view]
6 pack job posting (30 Days) $1,[url removed, login to view]
6 pack job posting (60 Days) $1,[url removed, login to view]
12 pack job posting (30 Days) $2,[url removed, login to view]
12 pack job posting (60 Days) $2,[url removed, login to view]
Resume Searching Only
1 Month $[url removed, login to view]
3 Months $1,[url removed, login to view]
6 Months $2,[url removed, login to view]
1 Year $4,[url removed, login to view]
30 Day Recruiting Plan - Includes single job posting & unlimited resume searching for 30 days.
$[url removed, login to view]
60 Day Recruiting Plan - Includes 3 job postings & unlimited resume searching for 60 days. $1,[url removed, login to view]
Make all adjustments above in #1-#11 look appropriate for sizing to fit properly in the site.